Library and Resource Room
CUMC Library and Resource Center are located in two rooms in the north building just off the narthex. The main library is in room N166, and the resource room is across the hall in room N155. Together the collection houses over 8,500 items consisting of books, DVDs, videotapes, and CDs.
Sunday 8:30 am – 12:15 pm (Partially staffed)
Monday 8:30 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 5 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 5 pm (Staffed until 3:00)
Thursday 8:30 am – 5 pm
Friday 8:30 am – noon
- The patron computer card catalog is located near the door of the main library.
- Materials located in the library are checked out for a period of 3 weeks and those items in the Resource Room (RR) small group study materials are checked out for a period of 180 days.
- All materials are returned to the drop box outside the main library.
- Contact the library by email at email@example.com
The collection serves a variety of needs for children and adults:
- Small group study materials: Leader’s guides, participant books, DVDs
- Devotional materials
- Children’s books, videos and CDs
- Non fiction including: Christian living, Biographies, Methodism, and Parenting
- Fiction, including large print
- Reference materials: Bible maps, atlases, commentaries, and dictionaries
Volunteer – The CUMC Library is run by volunteers. No previous library experience is needed but experience is welcomed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.