Registration Procedures for Families NEW to Children’s Discovery Center
Important Facts to Know:
- The registration fee of $135 is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- School hours for all classes are 9 am – 2 pm
- Annual supply fee is based on number of days enrolled
- Families with more than one child receive a 5% discount per child on tuition
- Beginning February 7, 2017, complete the online registration form (link and detailed instructions will be provided February 3rd).
- Children currently enrolled in CDC are guaranteed a place for the next year as long as enrollment form is complete and non-refundable/non-transferable registration fee of $135; however, we cannot guarantee first choice of days
The following priorities will be used to fill classes:
- Children of CUMC staff members
- Children of CUMC members currently enrolled in CDC
- Children of non-CUMC members currently enrolled in CDC
- Siblings of CUMC members currently enrolled in CDC
- Children of CUMC members not currently enrolled in CDC and siblings of non-CUMC members currently enrolled in CDC
Once all classes are filled, children will be placed on a wait list.
Please e-mail Mindy at the CDC if you have any questions.