We offer programs that help break the cycle of poverty through education and hands-on programs. Our goal is to offer an opportunity to all people who want to move into a sustainable quality of life.
Visit the pages below to learn more about our transformational programs:
- Alternative Valentine’s Program – Support and funding for the only grief support center in Collin County.
- Disaster Response Team(DRT) – Our team responds to those affected by natural disasters.
- Employment Ministry – Support, networking, and skills improvement for the unemployed or underemployed.
- House on the Corner – We construct a home in the church parking lot and then move it to a permanent location in Plano.
- Project Hope – Provides coaching, education, training and opportunity to people who want to change their quality of life.
- Project Next Generation – Helping youth who are being raised in poverty and an absence of opportunity.
- Project Transformation – Provides ministry and leadership opportunities to college-age young adults who help children in low-income neighborhoods.