The Sports & Rec Center is starting an Adult Basketball League that will begin in April.
NOTE: The goal of this basketball league is to provide an opportunity for friendly competition that promotes good sportsmanship, teamwork, and integrity.
Bad sportsmanship, excessive arguing with the officials, inappropriate behavior, and fighting will NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
When: The season will start on Monday, April 3rd and end on Monday, May 22nd. Games will be played on Monday nights at 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm.
Where: Games will be played at the CUMC Sports & Rec Center basketball gym.
Age Requirement: All players must be 18 or older.
Officials: We will have officials from local official chapters serving our league.
Uniforms: Teams must wear the same color shirts with numbers on the back. It is recommended to have numbers on the front as well. If you do not have matching colored uniforms we have pennies (practice jerseys) that you will be required to wear.
Rules: We will follow the most current National Federation of High School Association Rule Book except where specified.
- Games will consist of two twenty (20) minutes halves with a running clock until the last two minutes of the second half and free throws. If a team is up by 20 points the clock will not stop for free throws or for the last two minutes.
Registration: Registration can be done as a team or as a free agent.
- If you register as a team that means you have a pre-formed team and your team captain will pay the full team fee at registration and then collect the money from each individual. The team captain will submit a roster before the first game of the season.
- Team Cost: The team fee will be $500. Teams can have five players to ten players.
- CLICK HERE to register a TEAM for the CUMC Spring Adult Basketball League!
- If you register as a free agent you will pay your individual player fee and we will place you on a team. If we have enough free agents register we will create a team of free agents.
- Free Agent Cost: The free agent/individual fee will be $70.
- CLICK HERE to register a FREE AGENT for the CUMC Spring Adult Basketball League!
- REQUIREMENTS: All teams and free agents players MUST have completed the following requirements before being allowed to play in the league:
- (1) You must have paid the free agent registration fee or be listed on the team roster of a fully paid team
- (2) You must have a signed Sports & Rec Guest Form on file
- (3) You must have a signed Sports & Rec Code of Conduct on file
- If you are interested in playing in the basketball league or if you have any questions please email Josh Beasley at email@example.com.