The Sports & Rec Center is excited to offer a Summer Adult Co-Ed Volleyball League that will play on Wednesday evenings. Games will be played on Wednesday, June 1st, June 8th, June 15th, June 22nd, June 29th, July 13th, July 20th, and July 27th.
There will be no games Wednesday, July 6th.
The league will consist of two divisions (recreational and competitive). Please be sure you sign up for the appropriate division.
Any excessive profanity or negative behavior will result in removal from the league.
- Register as a team captain, team member, or a free agent
- If you register as a team member, please list your team captain
- If you register as a free agent, we will place you on a team
- Both divisions are co-ed with a maximum of 12 players on the roster
- Players must be at least 14 years old to participate
- During play a full team will consist of 6 players on the on the court (4 males and 2 females, 3 males and 3 females, 2 males and 4 females, or 1 male and 5 females).
- If pre-formed teams do not have enough players to fill a roster free agents will be placed on teams to create equal numbers.
- Teams may play with a minimum of four players (2 males and 2 females or 1 male and 3 females)
- Teams must have a minimum of two females on the court at all times.
- Teams are only allowed to play registered individuals listed on their roster.
- Each team is responsible for providing one down ref or line judge for each game. The Sports & Rec Center will provide the up official.
- The last date the players can register and be added to rosters is Friday, June 10th (two weeks into the season).
- The league schedule will be available on Friday, May 27th (all games will be played on Wednesday nights). The league schedule will provide specific game times.
- COST is $40 per player!
- Registration will open on May 1st.
If you have any questions please contact Josh Beasley at email@example.com.