The Sports & Rec Center is excited to offer two Summer Camps immediately following VBS(June 26th-29th) so that kids can be at CUMC ALL DAY! If you sign up for either summer camp you they will attend VBS from 9am-12pm, Lunch Camp from 12pm-1pm, and their respective Summer Camp from 1pm-4pm.
The two Summer Camp options are All Sports Camp and All Dolled Up Camp. The description and registration links for each camp is below.
- All Sports Camp is a partnership with Triumph Sports to provide a multi-sport camp consisting of fun games like Dodgeball, Kickball, Capture the Flag, and other games revolving around classic sports like Basketball, Flag Football, and Soccer. Kids are broken into age-appropriate teams. Sports Camp are low pressure and provide a positive athletic environment.
- Click here to register for All Sports Camp!
- All Dolled Up Camp is a special week just for girls and their dolls. Each day, we will have a theme for your daughter and her favorite doll such as a Spa Day and a Bakery Day. The girls will also make crafts for themselves and their special dolls. Favorite activities and crafts from last year will be returning as well as new ones.
- Click here to register for All Dolled Up Camp!
- For more information, visit cumc.com/summercamp.