The Christ United Sports & Rec Center is offering an Adult Men’s Basketball League this summer.
NOTE: The goal of this basketball league is to provide an opportunity for friendly competition that promotes good sportsmanship, teamwork, and integrity.
Bad sportsmanship, excessive arguing with the officials, inappropriate behavior, and fighting will NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Game Dates: The season will start on Sunday, June 23. Game dates will be June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, and August 11.
Game Times: Games will be played between the times of 2pm and 10pm depending on the number of teams registered.
Game Location: Games will be played at the Christ United Sports & Rec Center basketball gym.
Divisions: We will have a competitive and a recreational division. Divisions will be combined if we do not have enough teams.
Playing Requirement: All players must be 18 or older.
Playing Restriction: NO players under the age of 30 can have played Division 1 college basketball.
Roster Changes: All players must be registered and listed on the official roster prior to the first game. All players must check in with a photo ID prior to each game.
Officials: Officials will be provided for each game from local officiating chapters.
Uniforms: Teams MUST wear matching colored shirts or jerseys with numbers on the back. Teams will be responsible for providing their own uniforms.
Rules: We will follow the most current National Federation of High School Association Rule Book except where specified.
- Games will consist of two twenty (20) minutes halves with a running clock except during free throws. The clock will stop during the shooting of free throws.
- If a game has a point spread of less than 20 points the clock will stop on every whistle for the last three minutes of the game.
Registration: Registration can be done three ways.
(1) If you have a full team and a Team Captain that would like to register the team, pay the team fee, and provide a roster of players you can register as a team. If you do this each player on your team will need to complete a paper registration form and paper medical release prior to the first game.
(2) If you have a full team, but each individual would like to register themselves and pay their league fee you can register as an individual. If you do this each individual will need to list their Team Captain when asked during registration so they will be placed on the correct team.
(3) If you are a free agent without a team you can register and list your team captain as Free Agent. If we have enough free agents to create a team we will let you know. If we do not have enough free agents to create a team we will refund your money.
ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK OR THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY!
Individual Cost: The individual cost is $40 before June 1 – $50 after June 1.
Team Cost: The team cost is $360 before June 1 – $450 after June 1
DEADLINE: The registration deadline and/or roster submission for all players/teams is Saturday, June 22.
Questions: If you have any questions please email Josh Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEAM REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A TEAM!
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL JOINING A TEAM OR AS A FREE AGENT!