Christ United’s Adult Ministry provides a place for men and women to learn, grow, serve, and build friendships. Our adult ministry consists of Sunday morning classes, poignant studies, mid-week small groups, and Bible study groups, for both men + women of all ages, and much more. Getting involved is as simple as showing up and we can’t wait to have you with us.
Ways to Stay Connected as a Group during COVID-19:
- Facebook Groups – make a Group Page for your group easily on Facebook! These are free and allow you stay connected to any size of group by inviting those in your class or small group. They can be private, so you don’t have to worry about those who aren’t from your group sharing personal conversations or posts.
- WhatsApp – this is a free and easy group texting tool that allows people with any type of smart phone to stay connected through speedy chats or wifi based calling.
- Zoom Video Conferencing – this is a free online resource that allows a group leader to invite a large group via phone number or email to a video conference for up to 40 mins! This application is much like Skype, but does not require a login from participants. This would be perfect for a Bible study or Sunday morning class.
- Subscribe to our Daily Update Email with Chris Dowd, our weekday Faith in :50 mailing list, and our daily Lenten Devotionals.
- Stay connected through prayer and submit your prayer request here. We will remain in prayer for you as a staff and community.
- Reach out directly, even if it’s after hours, call our Care Line for urgent care needs: (972) 596-4303 + option 8.
Check out our offerings:
How to get connected