The Children’s Ministry at Christ United is constantly creating new opportunities for children ranging from newborn to 5th grade to grow, have fun and feel a part of our community. We pride ourselves in being a loving, spiritually nurturing, and safe community where we are committed to celebrating each person’s value within the body of Christ. We seek to instill an eternal imprint of God’s love on your children while helping them grow in their relationships with one another, the world, and Jesus Christ.
JOIN US FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL!
- All staff and teachers will be required to wear masks.
- All children 1st grade and up will be required to wear masks.
- Before entering the classroom, and at various points throughout the lesson, all children will sanitize their hands.
- All children will be physically distanced to the best of our ability while in their classrooms.
- Each child will have his/her own supplies to work with so there will be no communal supplies.
- Please encourage your child 3rd grade and up to bring his/her own Bible!
We know there are many questions you might have about this process, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email to email@example.com.
Subscribe to our Children’s newsletter full of updates, ideas, and our bible story video series.
Join our Facebook Group where we post fun kid friendly videos, support for parents, and Sunday messages.
Join us for Elementary Sunday School! Every Friday we email out materials and Zoom links so that kids can spend time with their teachers and friends at 9:45am! Join in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Be our pen-pal! We send hand-written letters to kiddos who want to receive some snail mail, and we hope they will write us back too! To get on our mailing list, email email@example.com or send us a letter to 3101 Coit Rd, Plano TX 75075. Don’t have a stamp? No problem, email us a picture of your child’s letter and we will write back with your address!
Join Mrs. Meredith for Holy Listening! During this strange season we want your kids to feel heard and understood. Through a process known as Holy Listening our Children’s Minister Meredith will get the chance to chat with your child and discuss how they are feeling. This is a fun and extremely helpful practice for kids of all ages. To learn more or schedule a call with Mrs. Meredith, email her and she will be more than happy to help!