The Children’s Ministry at Christ United is constantly creating new opportunities for children ranging from newborn to 5th grade to grow, have fun and feel a part of our community. We pride ourselves in being a loving, spiritually nurturing, and safe community where we are committed to celebrating each person’s value within the body of Christ. We seek to instill an eternal imprint of God’s love on your children while helping them grow in their relationships with one another, the world, and Jesus Christ.
JOIN US FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL!
Registration is no longer required, we can’t wait to see you at 9:45 AM!
- All staff and teachers will be required to wear masks.
- All children 1st grade and up will be required to wear masks.
- Before entering the classroom, and at various points throughout the lesson, all children will sanitize their hands.
- All children will be physically distanced to the best of our ability while in their classrooms.
- Each child will have his/her own supplies to work with so there will be no communal supplies.
- Please encourage your child in 3rd grade and up to bring his/her own Bible!
Check out our upcoming events!
Subscribe to our Children’s newsletter full of updates, ideas, and our bible story video series.
Join our Facebook Group where we post fun kid-friendly videos, support for parents, and Sunday messages.
Check out our kid’s YouTube Playlist! Here you can watch all of our messages and funny videos in one place.