Christ United cares. We care when church members pass away. We care about those who are facing illness or divorce. We care about the new mother, the single parent, the aging parent, and the hurting teenager. Jesus spent his time on earth caring for God’s people and commands us to do the same. A list of our care ministries is below. Let us care for you, and we welcome you to join us in caring for others.
If you are a member who needs to speak with a pastor after office hours regarding a hospitalization or a death, you can call our pastor/chaplain line at 972-596-4303, option 2.
Care Ministry Events:
Please check back soon for upcoming Care Ministry classes/events:
- “Food for Thought: Monthly Brown Bag Lunch Talks” meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 12:00pm in N255. You can find more information here under “Monthly Community Conversations.”
Volunteer with the Christ United Care Ministry!
We have several opportunities for you to support our care ministries at Christ United:
- Preparing/delivering meals to families after a birth, hospitalization, or death
- Serving as greeters or reception volunteers at memorial services
- Delivering flowers to local assisted living communities once a month
- Joining our prayer ministry team to pray for our members and community
If you would like to share your gifts and talents to care for others, contact Rev. Mike Flynn. Your support will make a difference to those in need and be a wonderful blessing to them!
Assisted Living Ministry
Congregational Care Ministry
Services of Death & Resurrection/Columbarium
Divorce Support Group
Special Care Ministries Events/Services
Career Focus Group
Carter Blood Drive