Thanksgiving Basket Donations | Oct 23 – Nov 13
There are a few different ways you can get involved and help us provide Thanksgiving for families in need! You can pick up paper grocery bags, with the shopping list of needs printed on the side, in the Atrium.
- Donate food items from the list below to fill baskets
- Donate to help pay for basket supplies (1 Family Basket = $25)
- Help us fill and distribute the baskets on Nov 19 here at the church
Food Items Needed
The supplies below will complete one family basket:
- 1 box of instant potatoes
- 1 – can/packet of turkey gravy
- 1 box/bag of stuffing
- 1 – 15. oz can of chicken broth
- 1 lg. can of sweet potatoes
- 2 – 15 oz. cans of green beans
- 1 – can of cranberry sauce
Please drop off all donations in the atrium area, signs will mark the donation bins.
If you have any questions contact Lisa.