Current In-Person Worship Opportunities
8:45, 9:45 + 11 AM
We are excited to welcome you and your family at any of our in-person worship services. Join us for traditional services at 8:45, 9:45 + 11 AM in the sanctuary, or at 11 AM in Underwood Hall for modern worship.
This updated public health guidance is a great development in our fight against the pandemic, and it is a direct result of the COVID-19 vaccines.
The church staff will continue to monitor the health and safety of our church community and adapt, if necessary, to comply with public health guidance.
Virtual Worship Opportunities
Ways to Connect with Christ United:
- Email – Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletters to get tailor made info on our upcoming events and programs at Christ United
- Social Media – Help us keep an encouraging and connected online community going by commenting and joining the conversation on Facebook and Instagram
- Text Messaging – Join our text messaging service to get instant updates and links to details about what is to come
- Submit Prayer Requests – We are praying for all our community at this time, but please don’t hesitate to ask for prayers for yourself or others in your life!
- Call Our Care Line – For urgent care needs, even after hours, call our care team: (972) 596-4303 + option 8
Ways to Help:
- Give – We are planning and preparing to support our congregation and community however we can. Your generosity throughout this time will allow us to accomplish those goals. You can start of continue giving online HERE.
- Share + Engage – As many people are still staying home more, some may feel isolated. This is the perfect time to reach out with a friendly phone call to your church friends and connect. Social media is also a great way to share a connection. Help us by joining the conversation on our posts and pages so that those who are isolated might not feel so alone!
- Pray – Please be with us in avid prayer for our community, servant hearted medical professionals, and for world wide peace and healing for those effected.
Information directly from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) – is safest when trying to decide how to prepare, stay safe, and be aware of any existing risks. They have a full summary of details and helpful information here. Remember to only use trusted and vetted sources of information when taking medical advice, many shared articles on social media are not credible.
JOIN US ON OUR ONLINE CHANNELS
Engage with Us on Social: